Brass Monkey Postponed


To all Brass Monkey participants,

The YDSC Team has come to the conclusion that we have to postpone the planned event on the 27th December 2021.
An outside-only event at YDSC in December is just not sensible!
We are very keen to welcome old friends to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales & are working with the SailJuice Team to decide on an alternative date, which will be advised as soon as we can.
Lets hope for a better 2022!
Commodore YDSC,
On behalf of YDSC Committee.
Please let us know if you would like to transfer your entry to Burghfield Breezer on the 27 December

20/12/2021 20:37


20/21 Nov 21 Draycote Dash Draycote Water SC
11/12 Dec 21 Datchet Flyer Datchet Water SC
27 Dec 21 Brass Monkey Yorkshire Dales SC
27 Dec 21 Burghfield Breezer Burghfield SC
2 Jan 22 Grafham GP Grafham Water SC
8 Jan 22 Bloody Mary Queen Mary SC
22 Jan 22 King George Gallop King George SC
5/6 Feb 22 JMST Tiger Trophy Rutland SC
19 Feb 22 Oxford Blue Oxford SC